SOME HELPFUL RESOURCES DURING THIS SEASON:
As COVID is an ever changing and rapidly evolving situation, we advise Churches to keep up to date with the latest Government announcements by following www.wa.gov.au
COVID Safety Plan
Maintaining Good Mental Health
- ‘FACE COVID’ How To Respond To The Coronavirus Crisis– by Masters & Co. Psychology
- 10 Tips for Staying Mentally Healthy During COVID-19– by Masters & Co. Psychology
- Live Well Podcast #1– Dean Groetzinger & Rochelle Masters
- The Importance of Taking Your Thoughts Captive During COVID 19– by Masters & Co. Psychology
- Social Isolation & Loneliness During COVID -19– by Masters & Co. Psychology
- Couples & COVID– by Masters & Co. Psychology
- COVID-19 & The Effects On Our Youth– by Masters & Co. Psychology
- ‘Zoom’ exhaustion is real. Find the balance while staying connected.
- Avoiding burnout– by Masters & Co. Psychology
- Fuel In Fuel Out– by Masters & Co. Psychology
Online Tools to get your church up and running online
- Church Online Platform- a free tool to help you launch an online ministry.
- Right Now Media– help for smaller churches to get online. COCWA has teamed up with RNM to offer our churches a great deal! Contact email@example.com to find out more
- Facebook Live– Live stream your service to your Facebook Page.
- Bible Society Australia– bible resources for such a time as this
- Zoom– a conference calling tool to continue small groups and meetings. This is just one of many available.
- Small Groups– step by step on using Zoom
- Zoom Leader Guide
- Safe Online Youth Ministry
- Safe Ministry Principles Online
- Online Church for Smaller Churches– Casual Live-Stream vs On-Stage
- The Skit Guys– Christian videos, church skits, plays, drama scripts, and quality Christian church media.
- Filming & Interview Guide– simple, user-friendly advice on how to interview someone, set up the camera and get good audio by Samuel Young.
- Improving your Church’s livestream
- Guide to Reopening Church Services– A Step-by-Step, Biblically-Based
and Research-Based Approach to Resuming In-Person Ministries
- How the church can respond to the coronavirus
- Planning for your church staff to work remotely
- Church Online Strategy– choosing your Churches path moving forward…digitally.