SOME HELPFUL RESOURCES DURING THIS SEASON:
Updated 16th Nov 2020
Based on the WA government website, current restrictions in WA include:
- 2 square metre rule (except for seated and ticketed performances at seated entertainment spaces within selected venues).
- Restricted access to remote Aboriginal communities
- Restricted access to residential aged care facilities
- WA’s controlled interstate border.
Western Australians must continue to keep up physical distancing where possible and use good personal hygiene to better protect themselves and the general health of our community.
Phase 4 saw an easing of restrictions for seated performances- this exemption does not include places of worship. Churches are still required to adhere to the 2sqm per person rule and where possible maintain 1.5m social distancing.
WA businesses are expected to ensure their COVID Safety Plans are updated and continue to be implemented.
- Department of Health (Commonwealth)
- WA Roadmap
- Office of the Prime Minister
- Australian Government COVID-19
COVID Safety Plan
Maintaining Good Mental Health
- ‘FACE COVID’ How To Respond To The Coronavirus Crisis– by Masters & Co. Psychology
- 10 Tips for Staying Mentally Healthy During COVID-19– by Masters & Co. Psychology
- Live Well Podcast #1– Dean Groetzinger & Rochelle Masters
- The Importance of Taking Your Thoughts Captive During COVID 19– by Masters & Co. Psychology
- Social Isolation & Loneliness During COVID -19– by Masters & Co. Psychology
- Couples & COVID– by Masters & Co. Psychology
- COVID-19 & The Effects On Our Youth– by Masters & Co. Psychology
- ‘Zoom’ exhaustion is real. Find the balance while staying connected.
- Avoiding burnout– by Masters & Co. Psychology
- Fuel In Fuel Out– by Masters & Co. Psychology
Online Tools to get your church up and running online
- Church Online Platform- a free tool to help you launch an online ministry.
- Right Now Media– help for smaller churches to get online. COCWA has teamed up with RNM to offer our churches a great deal! Read here for more info
- Facebook Live– Live stream your service to your Facebook Page.
- Bible Society Australia– bible resources for such a time as this
- Zoom– a conference calling tool to continue small groups and meetings. This is just one of many available.
- Small Groups– step by step on using Zoom
- Zoom Leader Guide
- Safe Online Youth Ministry
- Safe Ministry Principles Online
- Online Church for Smaller Churches– Casual Live-Stream vs On-Stage
- The Skit Guys– Christian videos, church skits, plays, drama scripts, and quality Christian church media.
- Filming & Interview Guide– simple, user-friendly advice on how to interview someone, set up the camera and get good audio by Samuel Young.
- Improving your Church’s livestream
- Guide to Reopening Church Services– A Step-by-Step, Biblically-Based
and Research-Based Approach to Resuming In-Person Ministries
- How the church can respond to the coronavirus
- Planning for your church staff to work remotely
- Church Online Strategy– choosing your Churches path moving forward…digitally.
Online devotions & Apps to stay encouraged
- Global Awakening
- The Word for Today from Vision FM
- The Gospel Coalition
- Our Daily Bread
- 40 Stories
- Stephen McAlpine
- Transforming Center
Churches Online (to name a few!)
Lifestreams South Perth 9:00
Lifestreams Karawara 4:30
Living Grace Dianella 4:00
Lake Gwelup 9:30
West City 10:00
True North 10:00
Dalkeith Road 10:00
Subi Sat 5:00 Sun 9:00 & 10:45
Southern River 10:00
Beckenham Community Church 10:00
Wembley Downs 9:30
South Bunbury 9:45