FAITH AND FINANCE IN ACTION !
Churches of Christ Building Extension Mutual Fund (BEMF) has been funding church building projects since 1908 and is instrumental in spreading the Gospel by opening more doors for more people.
The BEMF’s objective is to facilitate and support the creation of Infrastructure to promote Christianity within the Churches of Christ Community and Partners, by receiving investments by members and partners and making loans available to member churches and partners for buildings, expansions and improvements.
The BEMF is not prudentially supervised by the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA) but meet the requirements as a Religious Charitable Development Fund (RCDF) under the Banking Exemption order no1 of 2016 in the Banking Act 1959. Therefore, an investor in the fund will not receive the benefit of the financial claims scheme or the depositor protection provisions in the Banking Act 1959 ($250,000). Investments in the fund are intended to be a means for investors to support the charitable purpose and objectives of the fund.
Invest funds with BEMF at comparable rates, which will assist your church and/or other churches to grow – Sowing where you could not reach before!
- 1.85%* – 31 day Investment account
- 2.30%* – 3 month term investment account
- 2.40%* – 6 month term investment account
- 2.55%* – 12 month term investment for less than $100,000
- 2.70%* – 12 month term investment for $100,000 and more
* Subject to change
Other account types:
- Loan Offset accounts
- Interest free investment
- Self managed super cash investments
- Gifts or Bequests to BEMF
- Long Service Leave Investments