Churches of Christ Insurance is ready to process your claim with ease and efficiency, restoring your community to working order as soon as possible.
The insurance programme in place for COCWA Churches is a comprehensive programme as part of a national arrangement encompassing the following policies:
- Property Damage (ISR) covering both Material Damage and Business Interruption
- Public Liability
- Professional Indemnity
- Management Liability
- Personal Accident for Volunteers and Youth
- Personal Accident for Ministers
- Cyber Liability
You will find all kinds of useful information about risk planning and management at the Churches of Christ Insurance website.
To find out if your church is prepared in all seasons and events, visit the Churches of Christ Insurance website for helpful articles.
For all insurance queries, please contact Jo Ellery on email@example.com or 9471 8500 (Tues and Thurs)
For Property Claims
- Take photos of damage occured
- Report burglary, theft or malicious damage to the Police
- Obtain and include the Incident Report Number from Police
- Organise the repair or replacement (replacement needs to be done on a like for like basis and at least two quotes required)
- Complete a claim form and attach copies of paid invoice/receipt, photos, Incident Report Number. Email to Jo Ellery (in office on Tues & Thurs)
- COCWA will refund the invoice cost, less GST, less $250 excess
- Take photos of damage occurred
- Fill in the claim form
- Report burglary, theft or malicious damage to the Police and obtain an Incident Report Number.
- Email the claim and relevant attachments (as above) to Jo Ellery and Greg McLean firstname.lastname@example.org
- Churches of Christ Insurance will then arrange for an Assessor to come and assess further steps of action
For Workers Compensation:
Please notify Jo Ellery as soon as possible and she will assist you in the procedure.