CoCWA Bookkeeping Package
One of the biggest challenges churches face is keeping their financials in order. As part of our ongoing support for Churches of Christ in WA we are offering a bookkeeping package.
This service is designed to give your church full accounting department functionality provided by COCWA Financial staff.
The CoCWA Bookkeeping package starts at $330 inc GST per month (fee is dependent on your church’s transactions)
Package benefits include:
- Real time financial data accessible anywhere and anytime on any device. (Xero accounting software)
- No more hassles handling bank reconciliations, bills, receipts, invoices, payroll, annual leave tracking, superannuation, long service leave contributions and EFBT.
- Assistance with GST and quarterly BAS.
- Extra assistance from the CoCWA Finance Team. Someone will always be available to help Tuesday- Thursday, 50 weeks per year.
- Monthly and Annual reporting.
- We will liaise with your Auditor. For smaller churches, we can provide your church with a statement declaring that your annual financial report is in good order provided by the COCWA Finance Committee.
- Maintenance of your tax exempt status with ACNC information.
- Xero licence fee is included in our package through CCFS.
- Initial training provided by CoCWA. Xero is easy to use and requires no specialist knowledge.